Saturday 9 June 2012

Escada Rockin' Rio



Got a wee sample in the post today ( yesterday now, I forgot to post this last night). I'm always wary of perfume, I don't like it if they are heavy sitting and I'm really rather fussy! I prefer light, fruity scents.

That's exactly what this is! It's beautiful. Nice and light but still packs a punch of aroma. I could possibly be persuaded to buy this, add it to my two already faithful scents. (I'll do a separate post about them)

This is a great scent for summer I reckon. The bottle as well, looks lovely from what I can see on the above picture. Bright, bold colours which I'm always a fan of.






IvorySmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com