Monday 11 June 2012

Fashion Hypocrisy

One thing I cannot stand these days is those big 'geeky' (and I use that term very loosely when it comes to this!) glasses that tend to not have any lenses as the wearer doesn't in fact need glasses. In all honesty though, most of this hatred is probably due to the fact that I need to wear my glasses constantly, which can sometimes get quite tiring. What I wouldn't give to be able to wear glasses one day and not the next, without the faffing of contacts!

I'd always loved the idea that I could get laser eye surgery and have lovely working eyes. Until my optician told me I couldn't get laser eye surgery due to my eyes being that messed up they wouldn't go near me. Boo!

I'm getting off topic here, so I hate those not needed glasses.

Or I did, till I found these..



Best 25p I have ever spent! Yes, twenty five pence, from that wonder that is eBay! I did feel extremely hypocritical buying these but in my defense, I don't wear them. They sit next to my other Hello Kitty things on my windowsill. That word has always confused me, it never looks right.

But yes, if it has HK on it, I'll probably want it. Above post proving that point!

IvorySmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com