Monday 11 June 2012

Pale skin



Ok so I am as pale as Casper which means I've always been a bit scared of blusher. I have a really pale pink one with a wee shimmer to it which is lovely on if I just put a wee bit.

But this one, I am so scared of it, I've not even opened it yet! I got it as part of a wee 3 piece set. It looks way too dark for my skin. Like I'd just look ridiculous if I wore it.

Am I right or is there some way I could wear this? I would like to try a blush darker than the one I have just for something different every once in a while.

Leave me any tips or suggestions below in the comments section!

If I can't find a way to wear this then I might as well sell it to someone if I can. Another reason I think I haven't opened it.

Enjoy the close up of my awfully painted thumb. Boo Technic!










IvorySmoke

2 comments:

  1. I am also Casper :) I would try applying it with a huge flat top Kabuki brush if you have one and just use a stipling motion so your only getting a hint of product and a nice little glow :) Hope it works for you :)

    Happy to be your newest follower, glad I saw you on #bbloggers <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have much when it comes to make up or tools but I do have a kabuki brush! I might give it a go, if it's too dark I could still try and sell it if it's only been used once.

      Thank you! Always appreciate new followers and I've followed you back, I love your blog!! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com