Wednesday 26 September 2012

Hello strangers!

So it has been a while 21 days since my last update! I miss blogging so much.
 
Unfortunately most of my time is being spent here...
 


4 days a week I am here, off on a Tuesday and the weekend to myself (until my placement is sorted). Unfortunately, I don't have any internet at my house so I can't use my free time to blog. I really want to get back into it though, I've had so many adventures and I always think ooh I could write about this then remember I can't!
 
Well I could use the app but then there would be no pictures or just rubbish phone quality pictures and I'd rather not go back to them, I doubt you would either.
 
Another downside to being so busy is I've had no time to read my usual blogs so I have no idea what's happening in the blogosphere, no clue what new products are out or coming out. I don't know anything!
 
I'm hoping my bursary comes through soon and I have some pennies left over so that I can start buying things again and telling you about them all. Until then, I'm afraid there won't be much.
 
Hope you are all well!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awh bless hun, sad that u r missing blogging :( why not keep a journal of things that happen so when u do get on here you can post a big post with lots to read :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i go to the same college! how crazy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com