Sunday 14 October 2012

Spray your nails dry


As soon as I saw this sitting on a poundland shelf, I knew I'd have to try it! I am the worst person for not waiting till my nails are dry to do things, then I end up ruining my nails and moaning at myself!

So I tried this out on the purple Revlon polish from my Plums and Oranges post a while back.

I'll admit, I was rather dubious as I am with most things but I also knew I'd have to try it and find out for myself.  It does what it says on the tin. You paint your nails then spray this over them, wait for 60 seconds and you should have almost touch dry nails. I did, it was wonderful! I;ll definitely be trying this out on all my polishes and probably letting you all know the results!


Have you tried this or any other ways of drying your nails? Do you have any tips you swear by (such as dipping you rnails in cold water after you've painted them)? You all know the score, let me know below!

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com